Create a Legacy That Brings Life
Though it can be an uncomfortable topic to broach, those who are proactive in estate planning are more likely to leave their family an inheritance that is hassle free, tax efficient, dispersed as they desire, and protected. We work with your tax and legal advisors to help ensure:
- The total value of your estate is maximized.
- Your assets are protected.
- Your wealth is managed and transferred to your heirs as you intend.
- Estate and income taxes are minimized for your heirs.
- The inheritance is protected from loss, controlling when and how your heirs receive it, and shielded from divorce, creditors, and lawsuits.
Our experience shows that those who fail to create a coordinated plan often experience substantial delays and thousands of unnecessary dollars in probate costs. As estate tax laws change, having an outdated plan can be just as costly.
First, we thoroughly assess your estate-planning needs. Then, we coordinate with your tax and legal advisory team to look for opportunities for you to leave a tax-efficient, stress-free legacy for your family. To help protect your hard-earned assets, we evaluate your existing or needed life, disability, and long-term care insurance policies.
After your plan is established, we review it annually—including beneficiary designations, wills, trusts, medical powers of attorney, and titling of assets—to ensure all your accounts remain accurate, tax efficient, and will be passed along as you intended them to be.
Learn more about our services: