A member of our Investment Policy Committee, Earl is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ with 21 years of deep experience in a broad array of complex financial-planning scenarios and has an ability to screen investment opportunities in order to create portfolios that more closely track the client’s risk and return profile. His goal is to generate less expense and dilution than portfolios built with similar investments that wander from the core strategy.
Additionally, Earl possesses an in-depth understanding of specific financial planning products and strategies, such as:
- Major Purchase/Sale: Detailed analyses of major purchases or sales, such as lease/buy purchase options, to help you make the right long-term financial choice.
- Business-Owner Retirement Plan: Recommending the best option for your business and personal retirement plan, including pensions, deferred compensation plans, and 401(k)s.
- Life Insurance: Helping clients use insurance products creatively—with a goal to generate extra money, save income and estate taxes, and sometimes even replace money they've given away.
- Previously Purchased Products: Earl is astute at managing any life insurance, annuity, or other product you have previously purchased.
Earl is located at our Napa Valley, Saint Helena office. Feel welcome to contact him for a complimentary consultation.
EARL KNECHT, MS, CFP®
- College for Financial Planning – MS Personal Financial Planning
- College for Financial Planning – CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™certification, 2009
- Pacific Union College – BBA Finance, 1999
- Series 7, 24, 66 Securities Registrations held through LPL Financial
- CA Insurance License # 0D32555
As Seen On